Terms & Conditions
"Nosh On" Ticket Holders 2017
Under 18's are welcome but must be under adult supervision at all times and not permitted to enter restricted licensed areas. All patrons to the event must have photo identification. For the safety and comfort of others, what Nosh deems to be intoxicated or disorderly behaviour will not be tolerated. Nosh reserves the right to remove or exclude anyone whose behaviour is deemed unacceptable without compensation. Tickets are non-refundable. In the rare event that Mental As Anything cancels, Nosh Narrabri Incorporated reserves the right to find other entertainment for the evening. Tickets are not refundable under any circumstances, including talent cancellation. A ticket may only be redeemed once and will be scanned upon entry to the event. Nosh does not hold any responsibility for lost or stolen tickets, so please look after your tickets carefully. Tickets are for entry to the event only, and do not include any food or drink. Alcohol and food is available for purchase at the event. BYO drinks are not permitted.
Nosh Giveaway Facebook Promotion 2017
NSW Permit number LTPS/17/14890
NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE THE CHANCES OF WINNING.
1. Eligibility: This Campaign is open only to those who are followers of our Facebook page at www.facebook.com/noshnarrabri who are aged 18 years or older as of the date of entry. The Campaign is only open to legal residents of NSW, Australia, and is void where prohibited by law. Committee members and its affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, and suppliers, (collectively the “Employees”), and immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of Employees are not eligible to participate in the Campaign. The Campaign is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited.
2. Agreement to Rules: By participating, the Contestant (“You”) agree to be fully unconditionally bound by these Rules, and You represent and warrant that You meet the eligibility requirements. In addition, You agree to accept the decisions of Nosh Narrabri Incorporation as final and binding as it relates to the content of this Campaign.
3. Campaign Period: Entries will be accepted online starting on June 12th, 2017 and ending at 4pm on July 10th, 2017. All entrants must ‘like’ the Nosh Giveaway post and comment regarding who they would bring along to the Nosh 2017 event.
4. How to Enter: The Campaign must be entered by liking the Nosh Narrabri Giveaway post and commenting who they would bring along to the event below the post in order to enter. The entry must fulfill all Campaign requirements, as specified, to be eligible to win the Giveaway prize. Entries that are incomplete or do not adhere to the rules or specifications may be disqualified at the sole discretion of Nosh Narrabri Inc. You may enter only once. You must ‘like’ the post and ‘comment’ below the post who you would like to bring along to the Nosh 2017 event in order to be eligible.
5. Prizes: The Winner of the Campaign (the “Winner”) will receive:
* Two tickets to “Nosh On” Saturday (26th August, 2017) night event
* Two tickets to “Nosh Long Lunch” on Sunday (27th August, 2017)
* Two meals for lunch and two meals for dinner on Saturday 26th August, 2017 at the “Nosh Food & Wine Expo” day supplied by Maverick Cafe
* Local accommodation – one queen size room for Saturday night (26th August, 2017) at Narrabri Club Motor Inn (115 – 117 Barwan Street, Narrabri NSW 2390)
Actual/appraised value may differ at time of prize award. The specifics of the prize shall be solely determined by Nosh Narrabri Inc. No cash or other prize substitution shall be permitted. The prize is non-transferable. Any and all prize-related expenses, including without limitation any and all federal, state, and/or local taxes, shall be the sole responsibility of the Winner. No substitution of prize or transfer/assignment of prize to others or request for the cash equivalent by Winner is permitted. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission for Nosh Narrabri Inc to use Winner’s name, likeness, and entry for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation, unless prohibited by law.
6. Odds: The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
7. Winner Selection and Notification: Winner will be selected by a random draw from the name’s listed as those who have liked the post as well as commented on the post below it under the supervision of three Nosh Narrabri Inc committee members. Winner will be notified via Facebook within two (2) days following selection of Winner. Nosh Narrabri Inc shall have no liability for Winner’s failure to receive notices due to spam, junk e-mail or other security settings or for Winner’s provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information. If Winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to claim the prize or fails to reply back to our attempts to contact the Winner within 14 days from the time award notification was sent, the prize may be forfeited and an alternate Winner selected. Receipt by Winner of the prize offered in this Campaign is conditioned upon compliance with any and all federal, state, and local laws and regulations. ANY VIOLATION OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES BY WINNER (AT NOSH NARRABRI INC]‘S SOLE DISCRETION) WILL RESULT IN WINNER’S DISQUALIFICATION AS WINNER OF THE CAMPAIGN, AND ALL PRIVILEGES AS WINNER WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED.
8. Rights Granted by You: By entering this Giveaway, You understand and agree that Nosh Narrabri Inc and anyone acting on behalf of Nosh Narrabri Inc and Nosh Narrabri Inc’s licensees, successors, and assigns, shall have the right, where permitted by law, to print, publish, broadcast, distribute, and use in any media now known or hereafter developed, in perpetuity and throughout the World, without limitation, your entry, name, portrait, picture, voice, likeness, image, statements about the Campaign, and biographical information for news, publicity, information, trade, advertising, public relations, and promotional purposes. without any further compensation, notice, review, or consent.
9. Terms & Conditions: Nosh Narrabri reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Campaign should virus, bug, non-authorized human intervention, fraud, or other cause beyond Nosh Narrabri’s control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, or proper conduct of the Campaign. In such case, Nosh Narrabri may select the Winner from all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by Nosh Narrabri Inc. Nosh Narrabri Inc reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Campaign or website or violates these Terms & Conditions. Nosh Narrabri Inc has the right, in its sole discretion, to maintain the integrity of the Campaign, to void entrants for any reason, including, but not limited to: the use of bots, macros, scripts, or other technical means for entering. Any attempt by an entrant to deliberately damage any website or undermine the legitimate operation of the Campaign may be a violation of criminal and civil laws. Should such attempt be made, Nosh Narrabri Inc reserves the right to seek damages to the fullest extent permitted by law.
10. Limitation of Liability: By entering, You agree to release and hold harmless Nosh Narrabri Inc and its subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, committee members, officers, and directors from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim, or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from: (i) such entrant’s participation in the Campaign and/or his/her acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof; (ii) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunction of any computer, cable, network, hardware, or software, or other mechanical equipment; (iii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions, telephone, or Internet service; (iv) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; (v) electronic or human error in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of entries.
11. Disputes: THIS Campaign IS GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF AUSTRALIA AND NEW SOUTH WALES, WITHOUT RESPECT TO CONFLICT OF LAW DOCTRINES. As a condition of participating in this Campaign, participant agrees that any and all disputes that cannot be resolved between the parties, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Campaign, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a court located in NSW having jurisdiction. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances shall participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to, punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable attorney’s fees, other than participant’s actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e. costs associated with entering this Campaign). Participant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
13. Winners List: To obtain a copy of the Winner’s name or a copy of these Official Rules, mail your request along with a stamped, self-addressed envelope to: Nosh Narrabri Inc, 1/ 142 Narrabri NSW 2390, Australia. Requests must be received no later than 14th July, 2017.
14. Sponsor: The Sponsors of the Campaign include Nosh Narrabri Inc (tickets), Maverick Café (food supplies) and Club Motor Inn, Narrabri (accommodation).
15. Facebook: The Campaign hosted by Nosh Narrabri Inc is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with Facebook.
16. By liking the Nosh Giveaway post and commenting beneath it, You, the Contestant, have affirmatively reviewed, accepted, and agreed to all of the Official Rules as posted on the Giveaway post.